Vehicle Donation Program
Donate A Car To Teen Challenge — Help Change A Life!
You can help change a life by donating your used vehicle to Teen Challenge. Every car, truck or mini-van we receive helps to fund the life-changing program that sees young people get off the streets and off drugs — permanently!
Donating your used vehicle to Teen Challenge is easy! A national toll free number and a simple online form mean it’s easier than ever to donate a car to Teen Challenge.
3 Easy Steps
- Fill out our simple online form or call us toll free at 1.877.684.4777.
*Please have an accurate 6 digit odometer reading and your 'Vehicle Identification # (VIN) before starting the donation process.
- Drop off your donated vehicle at one of our convenient drop-off locations.
* Note: VIN # is a 17 digit number on your ownership.
The Benefits To You
- Easy and convenient. You can drop off your donated vehicle at one of our drop-off locations or we’ll be pleased to arrange pick up at your door.
- Fair market value tax receipt for your donated vehicle that often exceeds the vehicle’s trade-in value for your next tax return!
- The satisfaction of knowing you’re helping to change lives through the work of Teen Challenge across Canada.
Vehicle Drop-off in Alberta ...
Calgary - Adesa Calgary, 1621 Veterans Blvd. NE, Airdrue, AB, T4A 2G6
Edmonton - Adesa Edmonton, 1701 9th Street, Nisku, AB, T9E 8M8
For other drop-off location across Canada click here.
Have a boat, RV, trailer, motorcycle, or other vehicle of piece of equipment to donate?
Please call us at 1.877.684.4777.
When you donate your car, truck or mini-van to Teen Challenge, the proceeds from your used vehicle help keep our doors open to help more young people trapped in addiction find a new start in life again.
Thank you on behalf of the young men (and older ones too) in our care.