How You Can Help
There are many ways for companies to get involved in our lifesaving work.
- Volunteer – We love volunteers. Come and spend the day or a few hours at one of our centres and experience first-hand the difference you are making.
- Make a Charitable Gift — Give a grant or cash contribution.
- Join an Event — Participate in or become a sponsor of one of our key fundraising events around Canada.
- 'Start a Cause'( Related Marketing Program) — Increase revenues, create brand loyalty and raise funds by investing in a cause-related marketing program.
- Workplace Giving — Encourage employee giving through payroll deductions. Show your employees you support their charitable efforts and double or triple their contributions with a company match.
Alberta Corporate Partners
Teen Challenge Alberta is grateful for the corporate partners who value our contribution to the community and support this organization with employee volunteerism and financial or in-kind donations.
Our Corporate Sponsors Are:
Painted Pony Enery
All Weather Windows
Taiga Building Products
Spray Lakes Sawmill
B E Janz Farms
Skana Forest Products
Arthur J.E Child Foundation
WF Steel & Crane
The Golden Triangle
South Quest LTD
East West Trucking
Swan Apiaries Limited
A Special Thank You!
Thank you to the Coffey Family Fund, for your generous donation given through the
Calgary Foundation. www.calgaryfoundation.org